Sunday, August 9, 2009

weekend highpoints

Random stuff from my weekend.

I met my very good friend Alejandro's new boyfriend. He really likes this guy so I was a little panicked. There are few things worse than not liking a best friends boyfriend. Luckily this wasn't the case. He's smart and charming and a great guy and I predict they will be very happy together for a very long time. The downside is I don't get any good material to write about. Seems they didn't really think about me when getting together.

I found five pirated CD's discarded on a canyon trail. According to the sharpie marks they were R. Kelly CDs. Litter.. or possibly a commentary.

I had pizza at one of my favorite places Arivadurci pizzaria. Then today I had pizza from another great pizza place, Bronx Pizza. It was a pizza weekend.

I went to the zoo Thursday night and The Wild Animal Park on Saturday night. Yeah I know. A party Saturday night.. but before you judge you have to know we saw baby elephants wrestling. Could you die? baby elephants.. wrestling!
Actually if you think about it any baby animal doing anything is really cute. Think about it. Baby squirrels performing hairplug surgery... A---dor---a---bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment