Monday, June 15, 2009

A point in time.

Every once in a while I'll take a moment to find out exactly where I am. It's not as interesting at the time but it's been very helpful over the years to look back and use these points in time as a sort of time line. It's often hard to find if I'm moving forward or moving backward. It is obvious that I'm moving.

Where:
I'm in Southwest Florida in a hotel on the water. The company I work for has put me here and I've been here for about 6 months now. This is my last month however so vacation is coming and I'm planning on travel. DC, Boston, LA, San Diego, a cruise?.. still figuring it all out.

Love Life:
Dating someone.. he's staying here in the hotel with me.

Project:
Working on The Invaders of Lame.. I'm sure it will be an instant classic if I get past the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment