Monday, June 29, 2009

So I stabbed him

Apr. 26th, 2005 05:10 pm So I stabbed him.

I realize that anytime a story you're telling gets a little boring you can ad the line "so I stabbed him" or a version of it to spice it up. I saw a comedian say this so I can't claim this as my own but it certainly works. So I'll do that with my post today.

After meeting one of the guys who reads my journal I now run into him often. He's a cutey and fun to talk and it's certainly good for my reputation to be seen talking to him. Jeff and I were at Baja Betty's yesterday and I saw him again there.. we chatted some and had a few laughs. Then I stabbed him.

I'm sitting at one of my favorite coffee shops and there are some interesting characters. One is so skinny she literally looks like a concentration camp victim. one leg is stiff but it's very difficult not to stare at her. Directly across from her is a man who rode in on a motorcycle and has a tattoo covering his entire back (I've seen him before). He tries to be so masculine but he walks like he just took off his prom dress. So I stabbed them both.

My roommate is having a full moon party tonite so I'm avoiding the house. I don't mind really and I'm always invited but they're just too odd for me. He freaks out when he has them and cleans the common areas of our apartment from top to bottom so I don't really mind. But I still stabbed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment