Thursday, June 25, 2009

sigh.. fired

In case you haven't heard you will. I was fired yesterday Monday, June 22. Thanks to everyone who has has called or messaged me. To make things easier I'm going to answer some questions here.

Why did you get fired?

For having my cell phone out during taxi.

Is that it? we all do that?

That's the official reason. I suspect there was more to it and I plan on following up. .. yeah.. I know we all do it.

Who ratted you out and why?

Jonathon Pallas. I know because he's happily telling everyone he can. why? I can only assume he's a lonely bitter nasty man. I was warned before flying with him that he was looking for something to get me on.

Can you use that Peer Review thingy?

I don't know. After reading over the rules there doesn't seem much that can be used for Peer Review.

Did you rat out Carmen Cook?

no. I found out through the grapevine that something similiar had happened to her. I don't know her story. That's for her to tell.

What will you do now?

I'm going to hang out on the beach in Florida for a week before I start whichever process I decide on.

I also want to apologize for some bad advice. Get a union.. get one quick. If you get called in for doing something that you see everyday or something that has confliciting rules and training you're on your own.

I will say I will miss a lot of you beautiful fun people.

No comments:

Post a Comment