Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Writing Every Day... Bill

I ran into an old friend that was for a short time an old boyfriend. Although it's been at least thirteen years I recognized him in line at the dollar movie theater. Coincidently a place we used to frequent.

Our brief dating ended when we got realized we had more fun talking on the phone and looking at other men than actually being in each others presence. It was the first successful friendship/boyfriend/friendship transition I've ever made.

He hasn't changed much really. At about 43 or 44 he's still soft spoken with a dry sense of humor. His salt and pepper hair is slightly more salt now. A little softer in the middle.. but I am too. He's in mens retail still.. or again I don't know. He found his stride in the 90's and has stuck to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment